Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Social Media with a Twist

What would you think if I told you that there was a social media site almost like Facebook where you get paid to socialize. You would more then likely think I've lost my mind. Well, I haven't lost my mind and I have been using this site for my own personal business. The beauty of this site is that yes you get paid for using social media. Not only can you post to this account but you can also set it up to post straight to your twitter and Facebook account. Yes, that's sort of like a bonus.

Let me tell you what I have noticed the few months that I have been on this site. I love it from the business aspect due in part that I am not blocked from others seeing my post. To get even further coverage all you have a do is use a few custom hashtags that are pretty common. Want to be seen even further, grow your page by accepting or inviting others to this social media site.

What's the kicker you ask. It's an invite only website. You can't create an account without being invited. I've noticed a lot of people are a bit afraid to leave Facebook, which is fine. Getting paid for socializing is not for everyone. Where businesses are struggling to be seen on Facebook, I'm fortunate to watch businesses excel on this site.

So what's the site? TSU (pronounced sue) and it's changing the way that others social. I've spoken with a few people that have created their own businesses using their talents. I've heard the complaints of entrepreneurs who have told me that their business struggled on Facebook and they made no money. But when they took the leap to head to tsu not only did their business excel in leaps and bounds but they actually got paid not only from selling their goods but get that bonus of being paid to socialize. We all know that in order to reach the masses we have to be able to use social media to our advantage. Using tsu lets you continue using your own Facebook page and twitter without having to go straight to the apps or sites to post, which is a big convenience. At this time you can not post to Instagram, but given that it is an option to link to it pretty much tells me that it is something that they are working on.

We all know that business owners, whether we have a business that we created using our own crafts and talents or are selling multi-level marketing do best when they are using social media. But as Facebook is changing so many policies because as J.W. put it, "People are complaining that they see too many people trying to sell them something and they are sick of seeing it." I won't even get into that. But that is why the big change has taken place back in January. Your business is just not seen like it used to be because you have to advertise what you are sharing to the people that are already on your page. Why do you have to advertise to them? Because they aren't seeing what you are posting. And even if they are set up for notifications they only receive a portion of notifications that the page has posted. 

So a business has to get the double gouge from Facebook. Pay for the followers that have already liked the page to see what they are posting and pay for advertising for new followers. The benefit for tsu? They pay you. Now first off tsu is not paying me to create this blog post. It's the awesomeness of the site that prompts me to inform you of it and a few of its perks. If you want to see your business grow give it a chance. If you want to stay stuck in your rut then stick with what you've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment