Thursday, July 3, 2014

Teamwork in business


The best part of doing a radio show is that Jason and I work together as a team. We both have businesses and both have lives outside of business. I do all the creative parts of Something Building and Jason does all the rest. I get to do the blog because its writing and that falls into my area. The photo's and ads I get to create them because, well that falls into my area as well. While I work on one area of what we need he's busy fixing the website, twitter, the blog or google+ tying up the loose ends.

He does half and I do half. It's teamwork and that's the best type of work to do. Do what you love and you will never work a day in your life. And it's true. I could not image doing the business of the radio show if I had to do it myself. Sometimes you have to have a partner, someone to have teamwork with. Reading through EntreLeadership book by Dave Ramsey, the people that you work with always consider them your team members. And let the golden rule shine. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. It's no secret, Jason is my best friend and so I will always treat him as such. We bounce ideas off it other. We are team members as friends and team members as co-hosts of the show. Keep it real but most importantly keep it as team work.

No comments:

Post a Comment